- Within 14 days of receipt of your shipment
- In original condition
- In the original packaging
Final Sale Items
- All Vow Bridal Collection jewelry
- Made-to-order fine jewelry
- Sized or resized products
- Custom work
- Consultation services
- Sale items
- Gift cards
- Body products
- Engraved jewelry
How to Return an Item
- Click Begin a Return
- Then enter your Order Number and email address in the fields and click Start a Return
- Follow the screen instructions and select the items you want to return
- You will get a confirmation email with approval to send the item back and shipping guidelines
When to Expect Your Refund
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
- In a seperate email, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment within 5 business days.
How to Exchange an Item
- Follow the same process for doing a return/refund (the follow up steps on our end will be the same).
- Create a separate purchase for the new item you would like and check out as usual.
Shipping + Fees
- There is no charge for returns
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable
- You are responsible for return shipping charges and method. We recommend obtaining a tracking number and requiring Signature Confirmation on all shipments, and insurance for the replacement cost of the item. You can send us your tracking number to keep on file while your package is in transit.
In-Store Return Policy
- In Store items can be returned up to 10 days after purchase for refund, exchange, or store credit.
- Refunds require proof of purchase (receipt, gift receipt, email/text confirmation).
- Come by the store during regular business hours to initiate your request
- Or request to ship back a return by clicking Begin a Return and entering your email address and Order Number from your physical receipt or email/text confirmation.
- Your request will be processed just like an online return (see above for terms).