The Fine Print
Terms & Policies
Made to order jewelry by Kate Ellen
- One resizing; 2-7 day turnaround.. If a ring requires a full remake due to incorrect size submission there will be a fee assessed. Most other styles have a 1.5 size tolerance up or down without risk of a fee. Eternity bands require exact ring size and will require a full rebuild/incur a charge. Please inquire about the sizing limits of your purchase.
- Routine cleaning or refinishing; 1-3 day turnaround
- 10% off wedding band sets for clients who purchased engagement ring with retail value over $2500
FEE BASED SERVICES
- Resizing (beyond initial complimentary service). This is done at our discretion and rates vary based on complexity of the adjustment.
- Add sizing bars or beads
- Third party appraisals
- Routine inspection or repair services such as retipping, adding sizing adjusters, or resetting stones
- Visit Crown Nine or a reputable repair jeweler every 1-3 years to have gemstone jewelry inspected for stone security
- Clean jewelry with gentle soap and warm water, cotton cloths or bring jewelry in for a complimentary cleaning
- Do not expose jewelry to chemicals including chlorinated pools
- Do not expose jewelry to vigorous activity that may damage settings
- Have a special location to store jewelry when not wearing it to prevent loss
- Insure your jewelry
- All Made to Order jewelry is Final Sale. There is 24 hour cancellation period determined by the timestamp on the receipt. Beyond 24 hours the purchase is non-refundable.
- While we pride ourselves on making every effort to ensure satisfaction and will work with clients to refine a design to match desired results, we do this on a case-by-case basis and there may be fees associated. Our mission and core aim is to please every client, however satisfaction is a subjective measure and we will not be held liable for dissatisfaction of any form.
- Crown Nine retains the right to cancel orders or refuse service. We may choose to review an order if we opt to cancel before completion and offer fair and reasonable refunds when approved, but are not required to return any money or materials purchased on behalf of the client. All sales are final.
- While we pride ourselves on providing the highest level of craftsmanship, we make no warranties of any kind, express, implied or otherwise including against defect. To protect your purchase, we recommend purchasing an insurance policy.
- We retain the right to refuse a resizing if the integrity of the jewelry will be put at risk. Eternity bands must have an approved sizing prior to purchase and are final sale even in cases in which the ring cannot be resized.
- We are not responsible for the contents or claims of documentation provided by any third party appraisal including those we provide on behalf of a client.
- We are not responsible for assessing value, genuineness or integrity of materials provided by a client.
- Crown Nine is not liable for any loss, theft, or mysterious disappearance of any kind including jewelry items shipped to or from the Crown Nine location regardless of service used or protections promised to shipper by the shipping service.
You hereby release and discharge Crown Nine, its employees, members, managers, assigns, and successors, from any and all claims and causes of action, damages, and other liability of any nature whatsoever, which you may have or claim to have against us. You recognize that the client making the purchase is the owner of the jewelry item and is the only person who can serve as an agent or representative for cleanings, repairs, appraisals, or discussions about adjusting a design or other services associated with the purchase.
You further acknowledge that you have read Crown Nine Terms & Policies in full and understand completely all the contents of the agreement.